Amazon Prime Day
Brace yourselves... Amazon Prime Day is back and better than ever! Known for having the best sales of the year, the third annual Prime Day returns with hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world. Starting today, Monday, July 10th at 9 p.m. through July 11th at 11:59 p.m ET, Prime members will have the opportunity to shop some of their favourite brands, including Levi's, Lucky Brand, Smith & Cult, Kindle and more!
To participate in Prime Day, customers can sign-up or start a free Prime trial any time before or on July 11 by visiting amazon.ca/primeday. I highly recommend joining Amazon Prime! Not only will you gain access to all the incredible deals that Prime Day has to offer, there are a number of year-round benefits, including expedited shipping! If you're interested in learning more about Amazon Prime, visit www.amazon.ca/prime.
Amazon Prime Day Deals
The Amazon Prime Day deals this year are out of this world, with new deals starting as often as every five minutes! I've rounded up the deals I feel are most noteworthy below!
- $25 back with $50 Luxury Beauty purchase using promo code PRIMEDAY25
- Save 20% on Smith & Cult products
- 20% off select Burt's Bees products
- Prime members only: Save up to 35% on products from Dove, Vaseline, Axe, and more.
- Buy $30 and save 40% on L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, and Garnier
- Luxury Beauty Deals
- Up to 60% off select Jeans for Men & Women
- Up to 30% off select Diamond Stud Earrings
- 40% - 50% off Prime Exclusive Fashion
- Up to 30% off select Clothing, Shoes and more
- $40 off Kindle Paperwhite
- Up to 70% off select Samsonite Luggage
My Amazon Prime Day Wishlist
Have you already signed up to be an Amazon Prime member yet?
If not what are you waiting for!? Sign up here!
[*]I AM AN AMAZON.CA ASSOCIATE, AND THEREFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY AMAZON.CA. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED REFLECT MY OWN OPINION ON THE PRODUCT/SERVICE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE DISCLAIMER FOUND IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION.