S/S'17 Handbag Wishlist
We're well into Spring and I am desperate for a new handbag for the Summer! Especially after my beloved Chanel-inspired cross-body from Aldo broke earlier this month – excuse me while I wallow in a puddle of my own tears. Lucky for me though, Amazon.ca has just re-launched its Handbag store to now offer the largest selection of handbags in Canada. So today, I've rounded up my favourite handbags for Spring/Summer from Amazon.ca.
Handbag Wishlist For Spring/Summer
1. After breaking my former Chanel-inspired crossbody a few moths ago during a drunken stupor, I am desperate for a replacement. And the Rebecca Minkoff Love Quilted Crossbody just happens to be the perfect upgrade to my former Aldo bag shown above! And it even features black metal closures and chains to further compliment my already minimalistic style.
2. If you couldn't already tell from my Instagram, I'm having a mini love affair with the colour, red. But not just any red, I'm all about that deep, broody oxblood – likely akin to my obsession with blood and murder. My current favourites: the Marc Jacobs Shutter Camera Bag and the FRYE Layla Concho Circle Crossbody Bag.
3. Another colour that I always seem to cuddle up to come Spring/Summer is baby blue. And of all the baby blue handbags available on Amazon.ca, there's none that come close to the beauty that is the Marc Jacobs Madison North/South Tote. Although I'd still be equally as happy with the intricately detailed Vince Camuto Ancel Flap in blue suede. Let's be real, both are pretty dreamy!
4. I've also been super into the idea of carrying a white tote around for Summer, especially because I always end up burning my arm against the black leather of my current tote. And, the FRYE Harness Tote fits the bill perfectly with its minimal design and durable leather.
5. And then again, It's always nice to have that one out-of-the-box handbag that acts as the perfect conversation starter. Not only is the Circus by Sam Edelman Belle Horseshoe Handbag totally chat-worthy, it will hopefully bring a little luck to my life!
6. I know I mentioned the Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack in my previous Spring/Summer Wishlist, but I still haven't got my mind off of it. It's stylish and roomy, meaning it will be my right-hand bag when it comes to drinking at the local parks in Toronto this Summer – where legal, of course!
7. Finally, while I have way too many black crossbody handbags in my collection already, none are small enough to look appropriate with a summer dress. This Rebecca Minkoff Moto Jon Bag will keep my rocker vibes in check, but allow me to carry way less around for nights out on the town.
Shop The Post
What handbags are on your spring/summer wishlist?
Let me know in the comment section below!
[*]I AM AN AMAZON.CA ASSOCIATE, AND THEREFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY AMAZON.CA. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED REFLECT MY OWN OPINION ON THE PRODUCT/SERVICE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE DISCLAIMER FOUND IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION.