SPRING/SUMMER '17 Wishlist
I'm excited to announce that I've partnered with Amazon.ca to share personally curated wish lists over the upcoming months. For my first feature, I wanted to curate a list of fashion and beauty items that I'm pining over for spring/summer '17.
1. Fenty x Puma Fur Slides – I know I'm hella late on these, but who TF cares. It's clear that fur slides are going to be all the rage this summer, and while I've already grabbed a few pairs, none of them can compare to these Fenty x Puma sandals designed by bad gal Riri.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack – I've been looking for a chic leather backpack for quite some time now, and I can't get over the moto-inspired details found on this Rebecca Minkoff option. Whether styled with a dress or shorts, it's sure to give an edgy vibe to the overall look.
3. Silver Watch by Casio – Now that American Apparel stores have disappeared, Amazon.ca is my go-to source for Casio watches. I've had my eye on this silver option for quite some time, and the price just can't be beaten.
4. Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Subnormal – Described as an 'opaque cement', this high-end polish is my ideal shade for the season. And I love that the exclusive 8-Free formula is formulated without Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide or Triphenyl Phosphate.
5. Silver Rings – I've worn the same 6 rings for the past few years, and while I love them, I feel like I desperately need something new. The simple design of the Cross Ring ($15) and X Ring ($10), available on Amazon.ca, are in my opinion the perfect new additions to my current collection.
6. Pentax K-50 Digital DSLR – My current camera is a Canon T3i, and although I love it, I find the fact that it doesn't feature WIFI a bit of a pain in the ass. So the Pentax K-50 Digital DSLR is a great purchase for summer as it would allow me to upload photos immediately!
7. Maybelline Shine Shot – My intuition tells me that this summer is the summer of clear lip gloss. And what brands do clear lipgloss better than those from the drugstore?
8. ALDO Margaree Heels – I had the opportunity to purchase these while working at ALDO, but unfortunately didn't make my move. Now they are all I can think about when styling outfits for spring/summer.
Shop The Wishlist
What's on your wishlist for spring/summer?
Let me know in the comment section below!
[*]I AM AN AMAZON.CA, AND THEREFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY AMAZON.CA. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED REFLECT MY OWN OPINION ON THE PRODUCT/SERVICE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE DISCLAIMER FOUND IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION.