Summer Beauty Must-Haves
Summer is officially here, and I am unfortunately still pale AF. So not only do I need to stock up on all of the self-tanner, I also need a slew of beauty products to help me stay fierce despite the heat. Luckily, Amazon.ca carries all of my favourite self-tanning brands like Vita Liberata and St. Tropez, alongside drool-worthy highlighters, my go-to foundation for summer, and more. These are my must-have beauty products for Summer, available at Amazon.ca.
Summer Make-Up Must-Haves
1. Neutrogena Beach Defense – With my Scottish/Irish heritage, finding a sunscreen with a high SPF is a MUST. I love this Neutrogena option, which features SPF 60 because it's oil-free formula is fast-absorbing and non-greasy and remains water-resistant for 80 minutes. Whether at the cottage or lounging at a rooftop pool, this sunscreen will be by my side.
2. CND Vinylux Nail Polish in Bicycle Yellow – This summer I'm smitten for yellow nails, and this polish from CND Vinylux is hands down my favourite.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream – When it comes to a foundation for summer I like to keep things lightweight and hydrating. But, with that said, it's still important that my foundation provides buildable coverage and a flawless glow. The Double Wear BB Cream does just that, and more, lasting for 12+ hours of consistent wear.
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer – Although I've yet to try this concealer, my previous experience with the Double Wear BB Cream has me hopeful that it will be love at first sight. Fingers crossed.
6. Rimmel Natural Bronzer – As the spring/summer season continues and I get more colour, bronzer becomes increasingly more important. I've always been a fan of the Rimmel Natural Bronzer thanks to its matte finish and low price point. It's a great option for anyone on a budget this summer and even blends better than some of the high-end options I own.
7. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – For summer, and every other season, I'm all about that highlight. And this champagne-hued highlighter is a must for summer as it acts as a highlighter, shadow and shimmer. I personally love to use it to highlight my décolletage, arms and legs.
8. L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara – My blue eyes become incredibly sensitive during the summer season, causing me to tear up the instant I step outside. So a waterproof mascara is the only way to prevent looking like a racoon. The L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara is one of my favourites to lengthen and volumize my lashes while preventing smudged mascara.
9. Makeup Brush Set – Finally, in the makeup realm, I'm desperate for a new set of makeup brushes. It seems impossible to find a brush set at a decent price, so hopefully, this set of 10 makeup brushes for $20 will fit the bill.
Summer Hair Care Must-Haves
10. Hot Tools Curling Iron – When it comes to my hairstyle, I'm all about soft waves for Summer. But unfortunately, I've been using my roommates curling wand as mine has reached its end. I love the tapered design of this Hot Tools Curling Iron and have heard great things about the brand's performance.
11. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – Washing, or more appropriately drying my hair, is a pain my ass. So when summer comes and I'm forced to wash it slightly more frequently, I panic. But after watching one of Alway's Judging's Insta-stories, that panic instantly faded. Now, I instead spritz this texturizing spray throughout my hair before pinning it into 4 buns and allowing it the air dry. This creates a wavy hair texture that I can later enhance with my curling wand and allows me to cut down on the blow-dry time.
12. Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil – In order to combat the effects that a texturizing spray like the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray can have on coloured hair, I liked to follow up with a complimentary hair oil. The Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil interests me because a) the design and b) the fact that it can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment!
Summer Skincare Must-Haves
13. Binchotan Charcoal Body Scrub Towel – In order to achieve and maintain a tan, smooth, silky skin in a must. Although I've always reached for exfoliating scrubs, this Binchotan Charcoal Body Scrub Towel seems like a great option to get the job done. Plus, charcoal has long been praised for its ability to remove impurities from the skin.
14. Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Lotion – In order to achieve a tan, I personally prefer self-tanning products, like this option from Vita Liberata, as opposed to basking in the sun. Not only does this lotion apply easily, it also provides a gorgeous glow without the harmful effects of UVA/B rays.
15. St. Tropez Self-Tan Dry Luxe Facial Oil – Finally, in order to give my face the same golden glow as my body I turn to the St. Tropez Self-Tan Dry Luxe Facial Oil. I've used this tanning oil for years now and have always experienced natural results.
Shop The Post
What are your must-have beauty products for Summer?
Let me know in the comment section below!
[*]I AM AN AMAZON.CA ASSOCIATE, AND THEREFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY AMAZON.CA. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED REFLECT MY OWN OPINION ON THE PRODUCT/SERVICE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE DISCLAIMER FOUND IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION.