INLAND . SEPTEMBER 26–27 . SHOP CANADIAN FASHION
Looking for something to do in Toronto next weekend? Look no further than INLAND, a weekend-long shopping event that features a curated line-up of Canadian designers in the heart of West Queen West. Located at The Glass Factory (99 Sudbury St.), INLAND looks forward to it's second Fall season showcasing the best in Canadian fashion and apparel. The event charges $5 cash upon entry and will take place Sat. Sept 26th from 12-9pm and Sun. Sept 27th from 12-6pm.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- This Silk Kimono in Black by Paria Shirvani
- Absolutely every piece ever made by Matière Noire Studios
- Look 1, 14 and 15 from Jennifer Torosian's A/W'15 Collection
- The Love Pocket Tee by the one and only Peace Collective – you know the people who make those 'Toronto vs. Everybody" shirts
- Bras with the perfect sporty/chic feel hailing from Mary Young
- TMR Collection in it's entirety
- ALL OF THE JEWELS! But most notably: the Nota Bracelet, the Axis Ring, Incidence I Earrings, the Baby Kanye Backpack, and finally the AQUALIA Drop Quartz Necklace.
INLAND will also be giving attendee's the chance to WIN 1 of 3 $1000 GIFT PACKS for every $100 spent at INLAND (at any designer booth). Items have been graciously donated by participating designers at the show. If you spend $200, be entered twice, spend $300, entered 3 times...and so on. Simply show your receipts at the exit to enter.
Will you be attending this event?
Who is your favourite Canadian Fashion and/or Apparel Designer?